"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thank you so much!


Thank you to all of you who made my Santa weekend fundraiser a success. All 310.00 earned will be given to Reece's Rainbow to help Warner's adoption. If you think you could be Warner's mama or papa please go to Reece's Rainbow and inquire with them.

I will continue to fund raise for him as long as they allow me. If you were not able to come to my Santa picture weekend but would like to give to an orphan in need please click on my chip in and donate today. The money goes straight to Reese's Rainbow for Warner. There is no greater feeling in this world than knowing you are doing something to help someone in need. God will bless you for it.


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment