"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fundraiser day 1

Today was day 1 of 2 of our fundraiser for Warner. Santa pics went off without a hitch. everyone came on time or early and the ones that came late didnt make others late because they usually followed one that came early. It was a long day but we made 210.00 PTL 210.00 for Warner! I am going to work until very late tonight to get the pictures out to the customers. Tomorrow I have a lot of openings. Please pray that God will fill those spaces and we can make a lot of money for Warner.

Well I need to get back to work. If you are in the Pittsburgh area and would like a Santa picture of your kids with Santa the price is 15.00 per family email me at ashleelinnea@gmail.com for an appointment.

Side note- Paul and I had a date night. We went to see Toby Mac and SKILLET!!!!! It was AH_MAZE_ING! We had the best time. I totally love Skillet. I have been going to see them since 98! They held my two oldest kids and also ate pizza with us. Skillet Rocks! Ben Rothesberger was there too, broken nose and all. I would add my thoughts on him here because then I will have to pray to God for forgiveness.


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment