"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Christmas gift

I went to check on how the angels on Reese's Rainbow were doing and found myself crying tears of joy as I saw Warner and the amount raised 2368.00!!! You can see it too HERE.

At first I scrolled down and didnt see our christmas angel. I started to get worried that he had been over looked. Then I found him and could not believe my eyes. I was so overcome. Wow! What a God we serve, not only did He double my goal for Warner but a little boy named Noah that I desperately wanted to see out of there has found his family. What a Christmas! I fill like I have had my dreams come true, only one dream left...that Warner would find his forever family and I would be able to see that.

Could you all please pray for Warner that his family would feel the overwhelming urge to go get him, that all obstacles in their way be removed, that all money for the adopt be covered completely and that this would be Warner's last Christmas without a family.

Thank you all so much. I still plan on fund raising for this child until his family comes for him. I plan to lose 30lbs in 3 months and get sponsors to donate 1.00 per pound I lose to Warner. Please help find this child his family and help have his adoption fully funded. Thank you, Merry Christmas.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment