"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fundraising time is almost over

We only have until Dec. 31st to raise 1000.00 for Warners adoption. Will you help? We are almost at 50%. I would love to be at 50% or more for Christmas. Please consider donating. It would mean the world to a child. It would literally be giving life to a child in need. Warner needs us.


Today is the last day to donate and receive an ornament. They are really nice. If you donate 35. you will get one.

Also please prayerfully consider adopting Warner. I would love to have this little boy find his forever family and have this be his last Christmas in an orphanage without presents, without a tree, without a mama and daddy.

We are not all called to adopt but we are all commanded to help.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment