"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Back to the Hospital

Noah has had some trouble breathing. He has stopped breathing a few times and the doctor says we are to go straight to Children's Hospital. He says it may be aspirating pneumonia. Please pray for us. I have had a busy few days and a lot of deadlines to meet and dealing with Noah and his spells and vomit has been taxing. I Am weak and weary folks and Noah and I need your prayers.


Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. Ashlee - I am praying right now for Noah and your family. I pray for a simple diagnosis and a speedy recovery. I am so sorry for all of these issues! Praying and sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your honesty, we need to know how to pray most effectively. You are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete