"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

What does this mean?

This morning I woke up checked the email no news. I was ok, 28 days. Then Paul called. I was worried because he doesnt really call me during the day. He ask if I had gotten a chance to look at the link he sent. I wasnt on my email I was teaching Charidy so I didnt get anything.

I went to the link and read it. The titled said it all,"Adoption freeze urged after boy returned to Russia". Great! Wonderful! (please note sarcasm) The article goes on to say that a grandmother sent her 7 yr old grandson (adopted from Russia) over on a plane to Russia by himself with a note to the ministry of education to take him back. Ugh. Thanks a lot!

All I want to do is get my child home where she can get medical attention and love. All I want is for my children to stop asking when their sister will be here and start playing with her. All I want is to take her out of there and show her she does matter, she does deserve love and attention and all we have to offer. That God loves her and has a plan and future and a hope for her little life. I want to hold her and whisper in her ears,"Mama's here and I love you".

God my God I cry out your beloved needs you now.God be near calm my fears, and take my doubts.

Paul said that in this book he read it said God likes to stake the odds against Himself then come out on top. Ok Lord, here they are, everything is staked against us but God you are God of the universe and this includes Russia so Lord I ask for our child to come home. Amen

We have decided to start next week to get USCIS approval. We then have 18 months to the day of approval to bring home a child or else its void and we have to do it again. This is a large chunk of money to have to redo. But I believe God will bring Faith home to us and I want to have all the paperwork ready so if they say ok you are approved we can hand them everything and go get her before they freeze.

Please pray for our daughter and our adoption, but also pray for the hundreds of families this affects. I wonder if that women even thought or cared about anyone but herself when she sent that beautiful child back by himself to a life of institutionalism. Pray for them as well.


Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say. I saw the article when your husband posted it on FB, but... I will continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete