"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

At breakfast..

This morning while I am making the kids breakfast and cleaning I hear a tiny voice...

"Faf is my best friend. Shes in Russia, she will come home soon. We will get her soon"

It was Sarie our 3 year old. I had been asking God for some kind of sign or direction. Should we just wait this thing out with Russia or move on? Is it a door closed or just a bump in the road? Should we try for a little boy from China? What should we do?

Were my prayers answered through the tiny voice of a 3 year old waiting for her cereal? or am I grasping at straws?

Please God, do not let me have to tell them their sister in Russia will never be coming home. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment