"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I will praise Him in the storm.

I was sure by now God you would have reached down And wiped our tears away Stepped in and saved the day But once again, I say “Amen”, and it’s still raining

As the thunder rolls I barely hear Your whisper through the rain “I’m with you”
And as You mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives And takes away

That song by Casting Crowns is AH MAZE ING! I was listening to it again today and I choosing to praise Him in this storm. It is a hard journey we are on, ups and down and heartache, oh the heartache. But I choose to Praise the One who gives and takes away. So yesterday, today and forever I praise You Lord.

I am praising God for 3 new orphans not orphaned anymore. I am praising God for keeping our children safe and healthy and holding Faith until we can. I am praising God for love, life and this beautiful day. Thank You Jesus.

I hope that no matter what you are going through right now that you too will praise Him in this storm.


I will leave you with this, an overheard prayer to God from our 5yr old.
"Dear Heavenly Father I love you so much, I hope Faith is ok. I hope mom and dad are ok when they go to Russia and everything goes well. And my itch would go away. AMEN!" ~Charidy (our 5 yr old)

No comments:

Post a Comment