"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is this goodbye?

Russia has suspended all adoptions to US families.


God is still the God that called us to do this. God holds my hurt in His hands. God will prevail. I believe that with all my heart, but that doesnt make the pain any easier.

I have a lot racing thru my mind right now. I feel like I let God down, like a failure. I feel like a choice I made somehow was responsible for this. Too much going on to put into words. I am praying and hope you will too. I need clarity. I need direction. I need you Lord! Come and rescue me, youre my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment