"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nursery Part 1

We are starting to get the nursery together. It will definitely be a full nursery rather than half nursery half playroom. We moved all non baby non boy toys to the girls room. No more dollhouse or play kitchen in there.

Since we are trying to only adopt boys we went all boy! The colors are dark brown, dark orange, dark blue and tan. We moved the rocking chair in there and bought a new swing. We even found a bouncer that matches the color scheme, it is currently being washed. I am planning on reupholstering the pink couch to match the room. I also need to get some curtains because I don't like the way the windows look.

Hopefully we will have it finished by early next week. We want to put pictures of it completely done in our picture packet for the birth families to look at. It was hard painting over the braille. I know thinking about it made my stomach hurt but actually doing it, well it just took a lot out of me tonight. Please continue to pray for Ksenia(Faith).

Here is what we have so far....





Here is a picture if the swing we bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment