"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

29 days and Beautiful friends

Today there was no response from Russia, thats ok, 29 more days (at most) to go. Only 41,760 minutes or 2,505,600 seconds(thats for Sarah who ask me today how many seconds haha).

On my way home from driving Trin to and from her PSSA testing a bff called. She told me that her moms group was having a mother daughter tea on May 8th and ask if I could come and speak. I was honored. Then she slipped it in there that the proceeds would go to our adoption. How beautiful is that. I was surprised and beyond grateful. So I just wanted to say Thank you to all the women of The MOPS group in New Ken. You are a beautiful bunch of women with amazing hearts. I can't express in words how this makes me feel.

I will add more info on the tea to this blog and our website www.bringfaithhome.com as soon as I have them.

God is so good!

be blessed

Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment