"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Frustration!

I wish I could post a happy blog but I am not happy right now I am angry. We were told we would get a full refund from the adoption agency that took us for a ride with no intention to ever give us a child and today we got the refund. Today we got that refund. 2000.00 short! Actually more but it as at least 2000.00 short. The 2000. was sent to them from a 3rd party and they said if the 3rd party wanted it back they would have to ask for it themselves via a notarized letter. They NEVER told us that! In all the conversations we had with them NEVER once did they state this. So now its a holiday weekend no way to get a hold of the 3rd party! This is total CRAP! They are such liars and manipulators it makes me sick! They sent the refund via fed ex overnight on our tab (40.00) I bet they take their good ole time getting the 2000.00 back to us.

I know I should pray for them. I know that, but in this moment I just cant. I just will try to remember that God took up our cause and will take care of this. I believe and trust in my Savior. His will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment