"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

THANK YOU!

Yesterday Paul and I received 570.00 in donations from 2 beautiful donors. Thank you Katie and Sara words cant even say how much that means to us. I wanted to say to everyone who has given either time in prayer for us or money or baby items or anything just THANK YOU! Thank you so very very much. Your love means so much to us.

My biggest hope in this process was that peoples eyes would be opened and that seems to be happening. Another hope I had is that the way I live my life would be pleasing to God and that people would see God in me. Yesterday I got a card that made me cry. Heres what it said:

It's a comfort to know there are heroes among us-
regular people, just like you-
willing to do what they can to make the world a better place.

Heroes give instead of take.
They act instead of talk.
They step forward and do the hard and unseen jobs,
to give the best of themselves-
measuring their own success not by wealth or comfort,
but by the lives they touch along the way.

That's what heroes do-
and you are one of those people.
Maybe you dont think of yourself that way-
but thats what you are.

And I just want to tell you how grateful I am to know you
and to know that there are heroes like you in this world.




Thank you so much for the beautiful card.


Just another tidbit, we needed 670.00 for us to do the USCIS papers this week. Isnt God amazing and good!

Be blessed

Ashlee

1 comment: