"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Y'all are quick!

Yesterday I ask for prayer. By yesterday afternoon Paul received his offer and is overjoyed. It is above and beyond our wildest dreams and while he did not get a signing bonus we are very happy n thankful to God and you all who prayed.

It was confirmed in our hearts yesterday that it really was a good move for our family to make. We left everything but God is good all the time.


Please continue to pray that we would get the house. Thank y'all so much. We appreciate all of you.

Gotta make this short because we are off to try a new church. Praying we can find our church home soon.


BE blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment