Is going to be the death of me!
Of course we are talking about Miss AJ! The kids were sitting down watching the Wizard of Oz and oh how I hate that movie! So I was on the bed watching Eat Pray love with headphones in. Next thing I know the bottle of ibprofin is open and kids are screaming that AJ ate them!!! Are you kidding me? So we panic! I mean what would you do? So Paul sees that she only had one and not even a whole one. I am already on the phone to poison control. The woman told me that AJ could have 15 tablets before we should panic. Seriously?! She said that the cap really isnt child proof as much as it is child resistant and just made to slow the child down.
I feel like a complete failure as a mom. My child ate a half of an ibuprofen. The other one shaved her lip a few weeks ago. Nothing in this hotel can be up high enough or locked out of their reach. Im tired of it. If we were at home all the pills and razors would be behind child proof locks!!
10 more days! 10 more days and we will have some money and a nice house to live in. I cant wait! We wont have our things or any furniture but we will have a house and a paycheck. I cant believe we have lived 6 weeks with no pay. That is a true testament to God's glory. More space and money to buy groceries and little things like child locks!
Ugh! So tonight I once again go to bed feeling like a failure as a parent. Sigh. Hopefully tomorrow I can do better.