"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not Made for This

You know those women that lived centuries ago and they lived in a one room house no bigger than most of our livingrooms and did so with 10 kids. Yeah well, there is a reason why God made me part of this century and not theirs. I am no made to live in such a tiny space with so very many people!

Living in 200 sq feet is really getting to me today. My livingroom, foyer, bedroom, kids bedrooms and workout space are all the same room. There is no place I can go to get away from the noise and chaos that lives here. I dont really think I ever thought I would live in such tight corners with so many people. Most of the people being under the age of 11. I feel like there is constant motion constant noise constant kids running and jumping off walls and furniture and I am going to lose it seriously! You cant even hear when you are on the phone. Sigh.

I should not complain. I mean we have a place to live, we have groceries and we have our health especially Noah. I am so grateful for all those things. Having a house and groceries is definitely a God send considering we havent had a paycheck for about a month and will not have one for about 3 weeks more or so. This alone forces me to solely rely on my Father and believe everything that He has spoken to us.

Today we will adding more people to this tiny space. Noah starts therapy today. We are very excited. He is growing by leaps and bounds. I hope the scales reflect so too. Last night he rolled funny on his cords and clamped the one shut and his whole over night feed went into the ferral valve. We couldnt let it drain back into him so we decided to throw it out and start with his 9am. We did feed him baby food this morning to make up for some of the calories and wow! he ate 3/4 of the jar!!!

There may be something to say about that, not getting an overnight feed and waking up to actively eating food. He is so cute and goofy when he eats. He totally doesnt get it. He sticks his chin way out and stiffens his mouth. He knows when it goes in he has to do something to get it down his throat just not sure what that something is. So his tongue starts moving and jaw tightly moves up and down. It looks completely silly! Hopefully with more therapy he wont have to put so much effort into something that comes so naturally to the rest of us.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment