"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Please Pray and Follow

My friend for the last 11 years finally started a blog. I wish it was to ramble on about life as a wife and mother and all the crazy funny things her kids do. It's not. This is a plea for prayer. Her 12 yr old daughter has been fighting since birth and still she fights. April 11th 2011 she will start yet another round of chemo. I am begging you to follow her story and pray everyday for this family. Please.

Click HERE to read there story. Or here is the link http://foryourgloryalone.blogspot.com/

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment