"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birth Certificate

Yesterday in the mail we received Noah's birth certificate. when I opened it I immediately teared up. Mother- Ashlee Father- Paul. Of course we already knew that and already felt like he was always ours but something about reading that in print on an official document just made my heart leap. We totally werent expecting the birth certificate until July so it was a welcomed surprise yesterday.

Also yesterday Noah started therapy. I am very happy that he will continue to receive services that have been helping so much really I am. Its just that...its so crowded already! I can't wait though, 13 days until 4000 sq ft. I dream about that now. Day dream too. I can't wait to see what the house looks like. When we looked at it the woman who lived there was there and had the place really junked up and dark. I cant wait to see it clean and open and beautiful. I told Paul we will be looking at it for the first time basically because we rushed through it the first time. I can't wait to get furniture in there and have Paul make our dining room table to seat 12 or more. The yard will be a great thing for the kids to actually run around and play all day instead of being in 200 sq ft. I just cant imagine how big it will feel after living here. I can't wait until we have parties. I cant wait until we fill the house with laughter and people and fun.

Thinking about the house makes me less stressed or maybe thats all the alcohol I have consumed here, lol. No really its the house. ;) I dream about it, I day dream about it, I close my eyes and run scenarios in my head about it. I dream about the furniture I will put in the house and then I go online to find the furniture I dream about. For the main living room I plan to have a black leather sectional with maybe an area rug still undecided about the rug. Then I also want a zebra print chase lounge with a small black table next to it and a skinny lamp. Then it the upstairs living area I would like a sleeper sofa. I am going to put the entertainment stand Paul made me in the school room I think.

Cherry and AJ will share a room and I will repaint their bunk beds. The bathroom they will share with Trin will be tinkerbell per their request. Trin will have her loft bed. Sarie will have AJ's old bed. Noah will have his crib. In our bedroom we will have a Texas Star bed. It is a beautiful wooden bed with Texas stars on it. I saw they have a whole bedroom suit to match and would love to have that. Paul and I have never had a bedroom set. We have never had a headboard or foot board before either. So I am very excited. The 3rd living room we are making part of the dining room. I want a beautiful hutch in there and then to have the table stretch into both the 3rd livingroom and dining room area.

I want to see the kitchen again because I dont remember it. I want to look at all the bathrooms too I dont remember them either. As I look around this tiny room in my head I am picturing my house, my beautiful large house. Oh I cant wait. 13 more days!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment