"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Blankets for Babies

My oldest daughter Trinity who is 10 learned how to crochet. Then she decided all on her own to make a blanket for a baby who will be adopted next month. she is very proud of herself but not nearly as proud as I am of her. I am so proud that she learned to do something and did it. More so though I am proud that I can see she is having a heart for orphans and using the gifts God gave her for others rather than selfishly. She's 10! 10 and she got that at 10. Wow! God really did an amazing job on her!




Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Good job Trinity!

    You are very patient and talented :)

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete