"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One Year Ago Today- A different direction

It was one year ago today that Paul and I found out about Noah. We werent told much other than most likely he could be a vegetable the rest of his life. Could this be the child to turn our morning into dancing?

You know its amazing how fast from when we lost Faith to when we heard of Noah. It was like God said ok, you went that way and it was not right now that I have you on the right path, here you go. I was reading a few other blogs that lost their referrals or the child died during the process. :( You know God had their child revealed to them rather quickly after that too.

I reread April and May of 2010 what I wrote where I was then. Wow. I am just speechless at how God did all this.

This day last year was the beginning of a whole new life for our family, little did I know.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment