"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Phootshoot day, What was I thinking?!

So the kids looked just oh so adorable today at church I decided to break out the studio stuff and do some pics. What oh what on God's gorgeous green earth was I thinking?! It was crazy. AJ is at that age where she throws fits and can only do what she wants when she wants so forget getting pictures. We had to get the group shot with her holding a picture and face cream, I kid you not! If she were a client and not my child I would have laughed. I dont think I ever sweat so much. I must say though Sarie is by far the best child I have ever shot! The child poses and her pictures just ooze personality. I love them and she is so stinkin cute. I mean, those eyes and oh that hair! I hope she keeps that hair! Trin and Cherry do well too, kinda of, but non show their personality like Sarie. Noah did really well. He was most interested in his shoes, lol. So enough chit chat I know you want to see.















In the one below AJ is mad because Noah is touching her, lol. It has started already! Noah is smiling bc he knows he is annoying her, haha.




Well there you have it. All 5 kids one with face cream and a picture in her hand but oh well there is always next year, lol.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment