"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Noah is a picky lil man!

I realized after a week long battle with Noah's feedings that he is very picky. He will drink the breast milk and the ready made formula but will not drink the powder formula. He throws a fit and then projectile vomits it all over the place. I think feedings will be much easier now that I have figured that out.

ECI came to the house today and Noah is going to be getting a lot of different therapies, OT, PT, Nutrition, and a bunch more I am unsure of the names. They should start next week, finally! I am so grateful to them for helping us.

All in all things are fabulous and I am so very very much in love with the new man in my life. And one day I wont cry every time I say I have a son. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment