"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Guest blogger

You all are in for a real treat. For Father's Day I have a guest blogger. None other than the man of my dreams, my other half, the one the only Ashlee's husband :)

I figured how would I blog about Father's Day? I can't. I can detail what we did( and I will) and take pictures(which I will), but really I can't possibly understand what it is like to be a father. So I called in the man. I hope you will enjoy this rare and special treat. For those of you who know us personally you know my husband rarely speaks let alone writes. I can't wait to read all he has to say.

Happy father's day to all fathers, those who have their children and those who do not. For those that chose to raise their children and those who make the very difficult decision to do whats best for the child and allow him/her to be raised by someone else. So many times we tell dads how to do better or be better instead of just celebrate the awesome fathers this world has.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment