"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Conversion in a department store

Today Gram and I and 4 of the 5 kids went shopping. Gram was so excited to show off our little boy her very first great grandson so she tells EVERYONE about him and his adoption. Here is a bit of what I heard today

Gram: (looks at stranger) This is my first great grandson, Hes adopted!

Stranger: oh thats nice

Gram:(at new stranger)hes adopted. our first boy.

Now times that by 55. LOL! I am glad we never had any intention of keeping the adoption a secret.
I really dont mind. I love talking about our journey and how great God is. Well the one woman she talked to wanted to know more. I spoke about our journey and about Noah's first parents and his foster parents both of which we are forever grateful to. I also spoke on Russian and Ukraine practices. To make a very long story short she took down agency names and numbers and decided to call and become a foster parent. How awesome it that!

I pray that anyone who reads this would pray and search their hearts..Are you doing what God called us all to do? James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Will you finally do what God wants after all look at all He did for you.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment