"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Looking Back

Today(on Noah's 3 month birthday) I decided to take a minute and look back to exactly when we found out about Noah.Starting way back, God called us to adopt November 28th, six months to the day that Noah was ours. The day Noah was born I did not write a blog so I have no idea what was going on then. March 12th was our wedding anniversary, this is the day Noah was septic and might not live. Our spaghetti dinner was on March 28th, 2 month to the day that Noah was placed in our arms forever. April 3rd, Noah was one month old and the blog I wrote was about praising God in the storm. April 27th we found out about Noah. The day after Mothers day his birthmother chose us. May 28th he was ours.

Wow!!

What a mighty God we serve.

Noah happened in just 4 weeks. That amazes me that it happened all so fast. When it is right it is right! I am watching him sleep right now and just feel so blessed and amazed. I think because it all happened so fast I am still in a state of shock. I have told a few people few details but have yet to write them down. It was a lot to take in and a lot of emotions. So I will write it down at some point but for now I am just sitting here looking at the precious gift God chose Paul and I to have and just marveling at that.

Please continue to pray that Faith finds a family. Thank you all for the love and support and for the food. You all mean so very much to our family.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment