"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fotoshoot at the park

I had this idea in my head, scary thought i know, that I would get all 5 kids to sit for a pic for Paul for Father's Day. I quickly realized that I needed to call in reinforcements and could not do this on my own so I told Paul happy fathers day now help me, lol.

We had a blast. I decided I didnt care how they sat or if they looked. I was not going to stress them or me out to get pictures. So I stood back and just shot. I let them go and do whatever they want and just stayed away and shot. The pictures turned out amazing and there were no tears from them or me haha. I just cant stop looking at them they are beautiful! I will try not to post a ton but its hard lol. You can click on the pic to make it bigger.

Happy early fathers day to all fathers who have their children and those that do not. Also big thanks to Noah's first dad who gave him life and foster dad who showed him what having a father is like.

be blessed





























3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are all AMAZING! What a fun time and the results are fabulous! That's a wonderful Father's Day gift. I would love to have that kind of gift for my birthday this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Tell your husband and we will set it up. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I tell you, you are such a gifted photographer! I so enjoy true talent! Looked like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete