"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why does He love us?













OH MY GOSH! The more I see the more angry I get. WHY?WHY? WHY arent we doing anything? This wouldnt be allowed here! But because its in another country it is ok, let them take care of the problem we are tired of getting involved in other countries affairs? I have herd Americans get so upset when other Americans help in another country or adopt from another country. GROW UP! Most of those people talking dont lift a finger to help fellow Americans. How does God stand us? The more I see the more I wonder why God doesn't just wipe us out again. It's love I will never understand, to love us when we sit in warms houses eating any time of day we want any food we want watching smut on TV wasting the life He gave to us, wasting the life He gave His son to die for. That is insane! We arent worthy! No wonder people have a hard time believing in God, we cant love each other or ourselves or anyone different from us so how could there be a God who does.

We Americans though we are so great we throw a 20. in the plate and go to Olive Garden for lunch and then off to Starbuck's. Go enjoy your coffee.

Thank God that women in the video documented what she did. She didnt wait for someone else to do she became the change.

Be Blessed..NO BE CHANGED! Choose to Move!

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee, I was just asking God the same question. How can He stand the pain of the suffering?! I've got a daughter who is gonna have to flee a country with her brand new baby & leave behind a husband, maybe to never see him again! My heart aches sooo bad at the thought of leaving them in Egypt wit a good possibility of them dying if there is an overthrow. Then I think of the other Egyptians who also don't get to leave & missionaries who choose to stay, I just cry & cry! How does God contain all the hurt, all the injustice in the whole earth?! And yet He sent His Son to die for us ALL! I cannot wrap my head around that.

    ReplyDelete