"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pizza and Fertility

Over at our family blog you can check out our family pizza night. It has the recipe for the pizzas and pics.

Noah is doing well. No vomit in the past couple of days, well I take that back yesterday there was a tiny bit. Hopefully the meds are working well enough to avoid surgery. I just worry about long term side effects. When I was reading in his Trisomy 8 papers we just got they said men with trisomy 8 are infertile. For me I didnt really dwell on this because we are a family that loves and believes in adoption. I just started to let myself think about that and what Noah may feel. Although after watching another stupid episode of 16 and pregnant I was kinda glad my son would never get a gal pregnant. But when I think it in all seriousness I hope that he can fill whole and not broken or any less of a man. I dealt with infertility but God was faithful. I hope that we can raise our son to understand that though he grew in our heart and not under it that he is no different than any other child we have. Most days I can't believe there was a day he wasnt with us.

I have a God that can heal him 100%, but I also know that he was made to fill a purpose that only he can fill. Noah has Trisomy 8 so God will get all the glory for his life.

Some days it is beyond hard but I am so blessed to be a mom of such great kids.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment