"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Prayer Requests

Please pray for a woman named Alice. She has had several miscarriages and now is pregnant again 11 weeks and they think she will be having another miscarriage soon. But our God is bigger than the doctors words, Amen! Please join me in praying for her and her family in this time. Specifically prayer for her spirit, body and baby.
Thank You!

Please also pray for Kaleb's family. Kaleb was the victim of shaken baby syndrome in 2007. I remember hearing about it right after he was shaken and we had his picture on our fridge. Well yesterday at 5pm he went to be with Jesus. Please lift up his mommy and daddy and brother in your prayers. Thank you.


Also please keep Noah in your prayers. he is once again sick and vomiting phlegm.

Thank you so much.


Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. I was working on my thesis this morning and thought of you and your little guy when I was writing about the covenant God made with Noah after the flood. Said a quick prayer for you then and will do so again now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Noah Ashlee. So sorry he is sick again! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete