"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Nursing to start Monday

Well the more I thought about it adn the more I heard from others I realized I did want to do the private nursing, even if only for a few weeks. I also called the agency and told them my concerns I had with the first person to come out and interview. They are still sending her but we got some things cleared up. They are also sending a younger nurse that will be able to do more with Noah. That nurse if we get along will be here 3 days and the other nurse 2 days. I think it is a good compromise.

He seems to be doing well. He had a horrible vomiting episode the other day. Everything came out it was awful. He has not vomited since then which is great! I still smell it in the carpets and am having trouble dealing with that because it seems as if anyone who sits on the floor then has it on them. We are considering getting the floors professional cleaned because just cleaning them with a regular rug scrubber did nothing. My only problem with cleaning them is what if he does it as soon as they are finished. Then that is 75.00 down the drain and I dont have money to throw away. I am so bothered by the smell I want to pull up the carpet and put down hardwood. I just cant convince my husband, just yet. :)

Anyways other than a few issues with health I am having everything is going well and dare I say it...slowing down.Next week starts the doctors appointments again.

Please pray for us. Our van is shot. It will take way to much to fix it and it is not drivable right now. Pray that we can find a van reasonable in price and get one soon because I dont know what we will do next week when doctors visits resume. Thank you all so much.

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Can you get him on a medical waiver? If not, I'm assuming he is on MA because his was a special needs adoption? I know a waiver will cover carpet cleaning because of this, and sometimes MA will if you get orders for it from a doctor. It can also pay for housecleaning and TONS of other things! Every state is a little different but most states do cover these things when it's related to the condition.

    ReplyDelete