"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Noah's Story

Noah loves watching his stories everyday. What is his story you ask? King of the Hill. I know, I know, I am a bad mama. Actually, as far as adult swim cartoons goes it is very mild. No swearing except for the "got dangit" ya hear every once in awhile and yes I spelled that right. G O T dangit. Haha. King of the Hill is the reason I want to live in Texas :) AJ loves it too. She asks everyday to watch "daddy." Yeah, havent quite figured that out yet but it is what it is. LOL. Noah absolutely loves it. You cn talk to him all you want but that boy will ignore you until you turn it off, lol. Heres a video. Sorry its dark and bad sound we lost our good video camera and bought a crap one :(



Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment