"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Puppy Feet

Noah has the cutest and oddest little feet. last week I noticed 2 pads on his feet. I told Paul and he said unsurprisingly, "Yeah its part of trisomy 8." Well Paul paid way more attention when we were learning about Noah than I did, I was just too smitten with my boy to listen :) I just couldnt believe for 7 months I had no idea he had them. Today his PT said that they are muscles and because he clenches his toes all day long that it built them up and they are more noticeable now. I call them his puppy pads.

See if you can see what I am talking about.



I think it is truly amazing how unique God makes us all. I can't wait until Noah is older and can tell us all about his Trisomy and how things feel. Like what do the pads feel like, do they hurt? His cleft palate, is it hard for him to eat, does it hurt, what does it feel like? I would love to know how he learns things and differently he sees things if he sees things differently.

But all that will come in time. For now I will just kiss those little tootsies and enjoy every day with my baby quirks and all.


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment