"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

New and exciting News and 8 months home

Yesterday when I said it rains and pours and that means blessings too. I knew I was right. God is faithful and just. Last night we got the papers saying we can finalize our adoption from the adoption subsidy place. We are petitioning them to pay the attorneys fees as well. The attorney knocked over 300.00 off the price and told us that we didnt have to pay it first it was fine to have the subsidy pay it directly to them. No need in putting us out more than we already have. PTL! We even picked a date March 18th 2011 we will stand before a judge and Noah will be declared ours for keeps! Yay! We called the RV rental place and got the prices and will book soon.

The 2000. tax we were hit with was a former employers mistake and it was rectified. PTL!!!

Also Noah has been home 8 months today. Wow. How did that happen? It's weird. Some days it is like he was always here, other days I am shocked when I look at the calendar and it has been only so many months.

I hear that the first year of having a child with special needs is the hardest, maybe it is the same for adoptions. This has been a tough 8 months, but also a fabulous 8 months. I think Paul and I are both learning a lot. There are some days when I think what am I doing? But then I remember that God is in control and if I give it to Him then He will help.

I am so looking forward to heading to Texas. For Noah to have one name not 3. To have his mama and dada have the same last name without the oh, I know what she must have done looks. Or the I bet they all have different dads looks. I want to go there and feel the sun on my face, oh its been so long since I have seen the sun shine. I miss it. I want to get out of wearing many layers and bundling the kids up so you can only see their eyes. I can not wait to have 7 glorious days in an RV traveling. We are going to see the worlds biggests and other fun things. I am hoping to even see Graceland but we will see. I think my cabin fever is just taking over right now. Lol.


Oh well I am off to dream about sunny days and warm weather.

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am SO happy for you! This is wonderful news for your family tonight. PTL indeed!

    ReplyDelete