"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

M needs our knees

I am asking all of you to take a knee for baby M and family. They need us to storm Heaven for them. M was born on 1/25 weighing 2.6lbs and 15.5 inches long. Her twin sister M2 is 4.6lbs 17 inches long. M has Trisomy 18. This family needs are prayers so much. Pray for peace, pray for wisdom, pray for miracles, pray for strength, complete healing on earth and God's will.


Pray for another family too, they just lost their baby. She was 14 weeks pregnant. Pray for peace and strength and that they will feel God during this time.

Also if you could pray for our family we are having some issues, sickness, financial crap, and other things.

I spoke to a good friend this morning and she said that this year she is signing all her emails and things with "Be Changed". How inspiring. I think this year I will keep that in mind and be changed and I hope you will gain inspiration from that as well.

Thank you so much.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment