"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

When it rains it pours

But that also means blessings too. So I wait because this to shall pass.

First, a friend of mine had twins 2 days ago. Two precious beautiful girls. They were due in March. One may have a chromosome disorder. Please pray for them.

Second, Noah is vomiting again. He is gagging all the time now. He saw the new GI dr and he upped his one medicine because he gained weight. He is 20lbs and 28.8 inches long. Yay! The doctor did schedule a new scope to test for some things that may tell us why he wont eat. They cant get him in for until the very end of May though.

Next, AJ is really sick. She has a croupy cough and a lot of phlegm. She had a fever and we gave tylenol and motrin but it didnt help. We put garlic on her feet over night and that got rid of it. Sarie is freaking out more than usual and crying even more than usual how is that even possible? She has a runny nose and its making her freak out. Trinity is laying around with a slight cough. Cherry, dare I say it, is fine so far.

Paul couldnt go to work because our new blessing, the van, will not run right. Saturday night we put gas in it at a questionable station and it hasnt run right since. He took it to a shop earlier but no work means no pay. I am very afraid he will lose his job. The van will cost about 1000. to fix and will not be ready until maybe tomorrow but most likely Monday. We have bball practice tonight Trin cant go to and then basketball pictures saturday and I had a huge 2 day shoot saturday and Sunday.

Last night while exercising I noticed that my ribs and back were hurting on my left side. Today I am doubled over in pain. I cant stand up straight. No insurance means no help. I will have to just deal with it.

Please pray for our family. Thanks so much.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment