"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Prayer Request

Please pray for my husband. He has an infected tooth. We have no health insurance and he doesnt get paid for days off. He could not work today because the pain was so intense. Noah's nurse gave us the number to a dentist and they couldnt help but gave us a number to a surgeon who could. They only charged Paul 25.00 for the xray and nothing for the visit. They said he can get it pulled for 200. or root canal for 1000. We dont have an extra 200 right now to get it extracted but we are believing God to heal him and if he needs to get it out that God will provide the funds to do it. Thank you.


Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for Paul. I know how painful an infected tooth can be! I will pray for him to be healed or for God to provide the funds. We are in pretty bad shape right now but we are praying for God's help and trying to have faith that everything will work out. Hugs your way friend!

    ReplyDelete