"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Prayer Warriors Needed

Yesterday our home study agency gave the adoption agency an ultimatum. They said they would get back to them. I also emailed them asking for proof our papers were in Russia. They havent responded. I need to know. I hate this not knowing. I want to turn in the dossier and travel and get this show on the road so to speak. I look at others blogs and they are in court and its been 4, 5 or 6 months since they started. I know God's timing is perfect I just need to know. Why wont they communicate with us, this is torture. Shame on them. I just dont know what to do or how much more I can take.

Please pray. Please.

Pray that the papers come back from Russia approved and that would light a fire under this agencys butt and they would get everything else done.

Pray the homestudy is approved.

Pray that God would let us know what we should do.

Pray for Faith that she would be strong and healthy and God would prepare her heart to meet her parents.

Pray we get to go over and adopt her soon.

Pray for the money to all come.

Pray for all the orphans.


Thanks

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment