"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lies from the pit of hell

Satan wants me to believe that I am a horrible mother, that I will be just like my birthmother. Its something I have struggled with all my life, not wanting to turn into her. But my God loves me. He chose me, I am a new creation in Him. I dont have to believe the lies satan spews at me. I dont have to look back into the past full of destruction because it is just that, the past.


What does a stupid piece of paper know about me and my life? This isnt an earthly or worldly battle, this is a spiritual war going on right now. The father of lies will not win, my God has me in His hands and will always be there for me.

So where are we at now? Same place we have been at, the agency not approving our homestudy that is probably 90 pages long by now. It's ok. God is bigger. I am getting all the papers in that they requested yesterday and already they are adding more to that list. Tomorrow we will find more things out. I will update as soon as I know but for now please pray for them and for us.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment