"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PRAISE THE LORD!

I called the adoption agency today and PTL no more revisions on the homestudy! Its done, final and approved! 10 revisions later. I cried. It is so wonderful to be done and to finally get a hard copy in my hands soon. This is so wonderful, you have no idea.

What's next?

Well now with the homestudy finally approved we can apply for some grants. We need to get Paul's paystub and attach it to a petition for the Russian court to adopt Faith. Once that is approved we send our Dossier which is already complete and then we travel 2-8weeks later. YAY!!!

As I was writing this finally after being 5 days late we received his paycheck. I open it up and there is NO stub! Only a check. I laughed, out loud, belly laugh! Its all I could do. Of course the stub is not with it, that is all we need to move forward and its not here. GREAT!


Oh but after looking back at medical records at 9 months old Faith was 12lbs and 24 inches. I wrote that because I wanted to remember it.

This post has taken all day to write, a lot has happened, not sure if the homestudy is approved. She said yes but then sent a email later so who knows. I am to tired to write.
Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment