"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Numb3rs.

I was going over all the paperwork for the adoption and re-ran all the numbers again. A friend told me that when its God's will, it's God's bill.

Total amount due for just agency fees in America and Russia is $11,600. (this does not include all in country fees or travel)

I am asking that you would pray for our adoption. Pray that all the money needed comes in. I am not worried, as Paul says,"It will show up when it needs to." God has proven Himself over and over again in this adoption. He is so good..all the time!

I am hoping and praying that the Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser will bring in $11,600.00 I know God can do it. Since our blog has gone private and I am no longer on facebook I don't have a way to really advertise. Please spread our story if you feel led.

If anyone wanted to send donations they can do so online at www.bringfaithhome.com you can also mail us tax deductible donations to

Paul and Ashlee Beck


or come to our Spaghetti dinner on

March 28th 2010
from 6-8pm

cost is free, we will be taking a love offering

There will be salad, spaghetti, meatballs, cake, music, dramas just a great time!


be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment