"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tired, weary and wounded

Yesterday I called the homestudy agency and ask what now the other agency is asking for to approve the homestudy. She said they are now asking for proof I went to counseling, that all firearms be removed from my home(this meaning my toy bbgun), our assets, and how we are funding this adoption. The funding of the adoption part is none of their business! No one that I know that has adopted was ever ask that question. I got the assets paper emailed to them. I have to track done the counseling center for a letter oh and heres the kicker I have to take yet another psych eval. My chest hurts, I cant even type this without crying. I can't do this.

My homestudy agency says this adoption agency has it out for us for some reason. I dont know what I did but they need to get over it! This is making me physically ill. They havent even sent any of this to Russia for them to make up their minds. The agency told me yesterday that they havent even decided if I am the right person to parent Faith. WHAT?! So after 3 months 3 weeks and 2 days and thousands of dollars now they tell me they havent even decided if they the americans will let us adopt her!


This hurts. So much. I can't take this. Its too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment