"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

God revealing Himself

So let’s take a second and catch our breath
And realize this isn’t over yet
It just feels that way sometimes
-Matt Brouwer Sometimes





Last night someone ask, will God still be God if He doesnt bring your daughter home...I answered yes and I meant it.God is still my God even if the answer is no. I came home and read my night time devotion and the author was telling a story about her son and his permission slip and long story short she heard God say to her Havent you been My child long enough to know that I have it taken care of. After the night I had and the day too dealing with this blasted homestudy I could have read any other devotion but the devotion that I read said that...Havent you been My child long enough to know that I have it taken care of. WOW! That is God right there. I have to remember that He does have it taken care of no matter what the outcome.


Then today in the car the song Sometimes came on Klove and the lyrics are this
So let’s take a second and catch our breath
And realize this isn’t over yet
It just feels that way sometimes
-Matt Brouwer Sometimes

I heard that line in the car and something just came over me. I started to cry..again. I realized that this isnt over. Not yet. My God is bigger than me, bigger than some paper work and bigger than this agency and I would even be so bold as to say my God is BIGGER than Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment