"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ok so apparently I spoke too soon

By the end of last night the SW said that the homestudy was on its way to being approved about a few more revisions. Apparently 10 revisions werent enough. I just dont get it. I am so disappointed, an emotion I have come to know really well in this process. So anyways I called and she wouldnt tell me what was going on specifically. I ask if it would be soon and she gave a vague answer. I am bummed.

On the glass is half full end I took all four children to the notary and ask for a favor..she complied and notarized our petition to the Russian court for the adoption of Faith. Then I realized that we had church tonight and I had no idea how to scan and email a document. So my BFF being the awesome gal she is came over and scanned and emailed all the documents to me. I then called to confirm they were received. They were. Then I called again a few hours later to see if they went to Russia. They were at some place getting translated then off to the Russian courts they go. So thats a bit o' good news.

So please pray for us.

Pray for our daughter Faith
Pray for strength in this process for all parties involved
Pray that our petition to the court gets granted and approved.
Pray that we travel soon, I miss my baby.

Also please say a prayer for all the orphans and the families in the process of adopting right now.

Thanks and Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment