"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tomorrow is the Spaghetti Dinner

So tomorrow is the Spaghetti dinner fundraiser. I have to write a speech. I have had months to do it. It isnt done. I have a ton to do and am not really doing anything I should be. I need to be cleaning so I started but my mind was elsewhere. I need to write this speech but have no clue as to what to say so again my mind wanders off. My throat feels crappy and my nose was runny, allergies from the church yard sale.

I have no idea how many people will be at this dinner and am praying that we have so many that Jesus has to do the loaves and fish thing(only with spaghetti and meatballs). I can't sit here and not write that part of me is disappointed at some people choosing not to come, but I am not going to let it bother me. They have to live with that decision not me.

Gosh I feel like I cant even write a decent blog tonight. My head is everywhere and no where in particular. I am very distracted.

We were suppose to go to Erie to the zoo today. That didnt happen. The brake line went in our new van. The money we were using to buy health insurance went to cover that so here we wait. We will buy the health insurance in probably a week but it just makes me upset. Like one more attack from satan. I know God is bigger, I know this. I know that in His time I will have my child and I know that all things work together for the good of those who serve Him. Just right now I am feeling drained, tired and emotional. I havent been sleeping either. I started having nightmares this week, brought on by a certain situation that I will not go into online. Anyways, I hope tonight I can sleep soundly. And without dreaming I am in pain. For like 2 weeks every dream I have I have thrush and am in so much pain, I wake up and am shocked that I really feel no pain and do not have it. How weird is that.

Watched the Blind Side last night. Great movie. Sure was easy for them to adopt! I wish it were that easy for us. Look hunny I found a kid on the road think I will keep him. (No Im not bitter, lol.)Anyways I think I will feel better once our homestudy agency talks to our adoption agency and tells them to straighten up or get out! I wont go into that mess either right now bc frankly right now I dont have the stomach to relive it on here.

Ok Ok this was one big hot mess of a post, sorry. I hope to get a good nights sleep and some great news tomorrow and if so I will be a better blogger.

Nite all. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment