"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sad

We lost our Kodak ZI8 video camera. Tomorrow, actually today since it is already after midnight, me and Noah go to Ca and our video camera is gone. I am really sad. It was a great camera but more than that it had an 8gb card in it with awesome videos of the girls and Noah on it I didnt get the chance to upload. We have torn the house apart up and down and the car and the garage it is not here. Paul said we last had it 18 days ago and we got home extremely late and left it in the car, we left everything in the car that night and we dont lock the doors. We cant say for sure but Paul is almost certain it was stolen. I am so bummed about it and more bummed that I am bummed bc it is just a stupid material possession. We hadnt had a video camera in a long time and every day I would video the kids. I loved that. We cant get a new one right now because it was about 200.00. Crap, I am just so bummed about this!

be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment