"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our time is ending

California has been a blast but we are drawing to a close here. It has been the most wonderful vacation in my life. I have been pampered and treated for almost 6 days. The southern hospitality has been brought to Ca. Nancy, Mike and the girls have been so amazing to me. I dont know how I can ever repay them. I just pray God blesses them so much more than they blessed me, which only God can do.

Noah has been doing so well here, Ca really agrees with him. I dont think he has been put down the whole time. LOL. I am glad he got to see them again. After being here they arent Noah's foster parents, they are our family. I am so glad God put them in my life.

I have been missing my girls, but the fact that Paul has them has left me no worries and I can relax. They have been having a blast with him, going caching and to the zoo and playground, playing in the rain.


Today we had a great time out geocaching. We had one that was on top of a mountain. The description said slight incline. Umm ok yeah if you consider straight up slight. lol. We found 10 so far then went out to in and out burger and then home. I went into the pool for a little bit now I am just relaxing. How did I ever get so lucky?

Well I need to get some photoshoots done then maybe after dinner more caching then we fly out to Charlotte NC at 10:30pm Ca time so it would be 1:30 back home. From NC to home finally at 9am.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment