"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

California or Bust!

So. We headed from Pgh to Milwaukee to Denver to San Diego. We were so close to a bust. We got into Denver late and were one of the very last people to board the plane to San Diego. Then when we arrived in San Diego and NO BAGS. I waited and waited and waited but still no bags. I kept telling myself dont cry, don't cry in front of Nancy and her daughter, Please God dont let me cry. It had been such a loooong day and now this. We were writing up a report and then I took one last look and there it was. Thank You LORD!!! Finally we were on our way to their house.

We pulled up and OMGosh! You should see this place. I like to call it the resort. I will be uploading some pics as soon as I get a minute. Noah is doing very well. He is sleeping right now on Mike's chest. I think they missed that. Anyways so far today we went geocaching and I think they really enjoyed it. Hiked up a mountain called The driveway, lol and also a real mountain complete with rattle snakes. Yikes!

Then we had a refreshing dip in the pool in the backyard and I seriously feel like I am at the spa. Oh Lord, is this what Heaven is like? wow! I cant wait to see my first California sunset and go to the ocean. But now I am off to get my eye brows threaded(sounds terrifying) and to a winery. How cool. Noah is in great hands and we are both very happy.

Be blessed


















No comments:

Post a Comment