"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ordinary hero

Ordinary Hero~ A day in the trash dump in Ethiopia from Kelly Putty on Vimeo.




To find out how you can help you can click HERE.

It breaks my heart. The cost to sponsor is a one time fee of 700.00. That money goes to take a child out of the dump and sends them to school with 3 meals a day.

Here's what I will do. On Sept 11th I am opening my studio for school shoots for 15.00 for 15 minutes, students only, but...I will open it up to anyone Sept. 11th only 15.00 mini sessions and all the money I make after tithe will be given to Ordinary Hero to save a child from life in a dump. So if you are local and want some new pictures of your kids leave me a comment and we can set up a time and I will give you the address and more details.


Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. We can do anytime after say 12:00. It is a super special day for us as well. My Nana had a severe stroke on September 11th, 2001 and was never the same again. She passed on the hyper ovulation gene to me so she gave me my twins. We always do a special photo for her each year even though she is gone.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to do 1pm? email me at paulandashlee143@gmail.com
    and let me know.

    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete