"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

5 months, already?

Noah is 5 months old today. Wow! That is just so unbelievable.

It really feels as if he has always been here, has always been ours. He has mannerisms like some of the other kids and like his dad. It's so funny. More and more people tell us how much he looks like his dad, lol. He is doing fantastic! Noah is gaining weight and reaching milestones that we were told he never would. He seems to be right on target. God is so good!

Noah still is wearing a size one diaper and in size 0-3 month clothes but the length on some is getting short. He is doing great. I will post a picture as soon as I can just a bit busy these days :)

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment