"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trisomy Awareness Month!


It is Trisomy Awareness Month!!!! Trisomy 8 is what Noah has. He has 3 copies of his 8th chromosome. A duplicate part of 8 is attached to chromosome 5 on the q arm(the long arm). His actual disorder is trisomy 8q24.(long lst of numbers I forget) Noah had a sub mucus cleft palate that God healed. He has a gtube but has not used it or 2 months thanks to God. He is currently age appropriate. He was suppose to be incompatible with lie. A vegetable at best and on Saturday he will be 2 and pretty much completely healed. Isn't God good?! And don't y'all eel a bit smarter?

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I appreciate understanding a bit better. Happy Birthday Noah! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete